AND when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethpage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples,
2. Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.
3. And if any man say aught unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
6. And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them,
7. And brought the ass, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon.
8. And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way.
10. And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this?
The Pharisees, therefore, said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world is gone after him.
20. And there were certain Greeks among them, that came up to worship at the feast:
21. The same came, therefore, to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.
22. Philip cometh and telleth Andrew; and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.
23. And Jesus answered them, saying,
24. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
And he left them, and went out of the city into Bethany; and he lodged there.